Miss Inland Empire Jr. America: Age 20 - 27
Miss Teen Inland Empire Jr. America: Age 16 - 19
Miss Jr. Teen Inland Empire Jr. America: Age 13 - 15
Miss Preteen Inland Empire Jr. America: Age 10 - 12
Miss Princess Inland Empire Jr. America: Age 7 - 9
Miss Jr. Princess Inland Empire Jr. America: Age 4 - 6
NO PRIOR PAGEANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Pageant fees are made affordable to allow all girls an opportunity to participate.
You can have a business or family members sponsor your fees if you like!
75.00 Registration Fee
195.00 Entry Fee - Includes: Production T Shirt, Pageant Snacks, Contestant Group Photo Shoot, Participation Award
* All contestants are required to sell a minimum of 5 tickets to the pageant finale at $35.00 each or 1/2 Ad Page for 200.00 in lieu of your required 5 ticket sales. Tickets can be sponsored by an individual for the contestant without having to attend the pageant finale if they choose to do so. Contestants can also do 1 full Ad Page for 395.00 + 75.00 Registration Fee substitution.
Miss Jr. America is looking for ambassadors to represent our organization and the state of California . The winners may not score the highest in any one particular category, but will do well in all events. They will be young women who possess the entire package of poise, personality, intelligence and beauty. They should understand that along with prizes and glamour, there comes a responsibility to the pageant system, sponsors, and the local community. They automatically become role models. It is certain to be a year of personal growth and maturation. Our newly crowned royalty becomes apart of the Miss Jr. America family and a lifelong member of our sisterhood! She will also move on the Official State pageant that will be held next April 2019 to compete for the coveted title of MISS CALIFORNIA JR. AMERICA 2019!
Contestants are judged in the following 3 areas of competition:
Pageant judges spend time with each contestant to learn about her successes, talents, goals and ambitions. Attention is focused on her poise, charm, self-confidence and her ability to communicate, as well as the substance of her answers. Judges will direct their attention toward your personality and will be seeking a young lady who will be capable of expressing herself clearly, intelligently and confidently. This is your opportunity to impress the judges with your opinions, ability to communicate and overall sense of self. They are not looking for rehearsed answers. Questions come primarily from profiles provided by the contestants. However, be prepared for anything.
Holiday Fun Fashion Competition
Attention is focused on spirit of this joyous season of Christmas! Judges will look for personality, energy, and the confidence with which each contestant carries herself. This outfit could be something you may already have in your closet. Holiday wear can be an outfit in good taste and non offensive. Holiday colors of white, green, gold, red, silver or black work best!
Evening Gown/Party Dress Competition
Each contestant wears a age appropriate evening gown, cocktail or party dress she has chosen for herself. Attention is focused on each contestant’s overall appearance, self-confidence, sense of style, and the beauty she brings to the dress of her choice. The effect should be elegant and sophisticated.
Outstanding Community Service
Party Attire Award
$695.00 Scholarship Entry Fee Paid Towards Miss California Jr. America
Official Miss Inland Empire Jr. America Crown
Official Miss Inland Empire Jr. America Embroidered Sash
Official Miss Inland Empire Jr. America Queen's Award Plaque
Official Miss Inland Empire Jr. America Crown and Sash Bag
Bouquet of Flowers
Appearance Contract (including community events, Red Carpet outings, Etc.)
Royalty Day with the Director
Queens Photo Shoot by Steve Drury
Official Head Shot for Miss California Pageant Souvenir Program Book
MJA Queens Swag Bag
Make Up and Skin Care Consultation
Crystal Crown Pin
Special Invitation to Holiday Royalty Party
Preparation Bootcamp for the Miss California State Pageant
1. Contestant must be naturally born female, single, never married, nor given birth to a child
2. Contestant must be of good health and moral character.
3. All decisions rendered by the judges are final and irrevocable.
4. Contestant must provide a valid copy of a state issued Driver's License, State ID Card or High School ID.
5. The Miss Jr. America National Scholarship Pageant system reserves the right to change the date and location of their Regional City Pageant at their discretion.
6. Contestant acknowledges that she has not engaged in any unbecoming behavior or activities including but not limited to any nude photos (if disclosed to the public) that would bring, tend to bring herself, the regional city competition, the state competition, state title, national title, or the Miss Jr. America National Pageant System into dispute, ridicule, or contempt.
7. Contestant must agree that if chosen as the Miss, Teen, and Jr. Teen, Preteen, Princess or Jr. Princess Inland Empire Queen titleholder, that they will not participate in any other pageant system during their one full year reign while holding their regional city titles unless authorized in writing or without the express written permission of the Sate and National Executive Director.
8. Contestant must agree that if she should be selected as a Miss Inland Empire or the 1st Runner Up Regional City Queen, that she will attend the Miss California Jr. America State Pageant in April/May 2019 which is NOT an option and must abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant.
9. Recipient of the Miss Inland Empire titles or Regional City Queen's Title(s) 2018 - 2019 promises to promote the program (pageant system) by making a minimum of 80% of all scheduled appearances during their reign. Titleholders further promise to make NO personal appearances or appear in any advertising, and or publications without written permission from her state or National Director.
10. The Miss Inland Empire Jr. America official crown and sash shall be worn together at all times for all public appearances and photographs. No other sash or crown, other than the official Miss Inland Empire Jr. America crown and sash, may be worn when representing your title with Miss Jr. America. No substitutions of crown or sash will be allowed.
11. Miss Inland Empire and Regional winners will be required to sign a titleholder contract, which includes a no-compete clause.
12. If for any reason the Miss, Teen, Jr. Teen, Preteen, Princesses and Regional City Queen's Titleholder elects not to participate at the State Pageant or schedule activities, her title, crown, banner, plaque will be returned to the State and or National Executive Director. Her title will be offered to the next qualified contestant. I (You) understand that the contestant whose title is relinquished or is disquaified shall be responsible for any and all court cost and attorney fees incurred by Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization.in an effort to have the aforementioned property returned to the State or National Office.
13. Any contestant and or family member or guest showing unsportsmanlike behavior will be asked to leave the premises and will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refunds wil be given.
14. No contestant or any member of their immediate family cannot be employed by Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization, Inc., or any of their subsidiaries, Black Diamond Entertainment Inc., or Glamour Girl Productions or any of their subsidiaries of affiliated or related companies.
15. Contestants and their parents must be willing to release unconditionally and forever, discharge any claim against Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization,its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, and assigns, which may have virtue of their state pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and or biography in connection to their state or national pageant including use in promotions and advertising material. Furthermore, the contestant forever holds harmless the Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization, its directors, employees, volunteers and staff from any and all claims and demands arising from damages or liabilities due to theft, accident, loss or injury resulting from participation in the Miss Jr. America Scholarship Program or any of our events. Contestants and their parents/guardians further covenant and agree not to sue the organization, its directors individually, its employees, volunteers or staff for any claim for damages or liability.
16. You the applicant must turn in all required paperwork, and associated Sponsorship fees by the scheduled due date unless prior arrangements have been made between you and the State Director.
17. I further understand and agree that there will be an assessed $55.00 returned check fee.
18. Selected Miss Inland Empire and Regional City Queen's (Applicants) must understand and agree that all issues as to eligibility shall be determined by Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization, Inc., and agree to abide by that determined both as to them and other applicants. Failure of the applicant to comply with any of the terms, provisions, restrictions or obligations hereto, shall at the option of the National Executive Director and or the Executive State Director result in the entrant's disqualification, loss of the title, and return of the crown and any and all prize awards.
19. Our new 2018-19 Regional City Queen's will be held to a higher standard with regards to making at least 80% of all scheduled appearances and will sign Regional City Queen's Contract at her state queens signing ceremony scheduled by her director or immediately after her Regional City Pageant.