Miss: must be at least 19 and 25 years of age as of January 1, 2019
Teen: must be at least 16 and 18 years of age as of January 1, 2019
Jr. Teen: must be at least 13 and 15 years of age as of January 1, 2019
Preteen: must be at least 10 - 12 years of age as of January 1, 2019
Princess: must be at least 7 - 9 years of age as of January 1, 2019
Jr. Princess: must be at least 5 - 6 years of age as of January 1, 2019
1. Delegate must be naturally born female, single, never married, nor given birth to a child
2. Delegate must be of good health and moral character.. Entrant must reside in her state of competition as her permanent
residence, or attend high school, college, university or employment,.
3. All decisions rendered by the judges are final and irrevocable.
4. Delegate must provide a valid copy of a state issued Driver's License, State ID Card or High School ID.
5. The Miss Jr. America National Scholarship Pageant system reserves the right to change the date and location of their State and or National Pageant at their discretion.
6. Delegate acknowledges that she has not engaged in any unbecoming behavior or activities including but not limited to any nude photos (if disclosed to the public) that would bring, tend to bring herself, the state competition, the national competition, state title, national title, or the Miss Jr. America National Pageant System into dispute, ridicule, or contempt.
7. Delegate must agree that if chosen as the Miss, Teen, and Jr. Teen, Preteen, Jr. Preteen or Princess State Queen titleholder, that they will not participate in any other pageant system during their one full year reign while holding their state titles unless authorized in writing or without the express written permission of the Sate and National Executive Director.
8. Delegate must agree that if she should be selected as a State Queen, that she will attend the National Pageant in California, July 2019 which is NOT an option and must abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant.
9. Recipient of the State Queen's Title(s) 2019 - 2020 promises to promote the program (pageant system) by making a minimum of 80% of all scheduled appearances during their reign. Titleholders further promise to make NO personal appearances or appear in any advertising, and or publications without written permission from her state or National Director.
10. The Miss Jr. America official crown and sash shall be worn together at all times for all public appearances and photographs. No other sash or crown, other than the official Miss Jr. America crown and sash, may be worn when representing your title with Miss Jr. America. No substitutions of crown or sash will be allowed.
11. National winners will be required to sign a national titleholder contract, which includes a no-compete clause.
12. If for any reason the Miss, Teen, Jr. Teen, Preteen, Jr. Preteen and Princess State Queen's Titleholder elects not to participate at the National Pageant or schedule activities, her title, crown, banner, plaque will be returned to the State and or National Executive Director. Her title will be offered to the next qualified contestant. I (You) understand that the contestant whose title is relinquished or is disqualified shall be responsible for any and all court cost and attorney fees incurred by Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization.in an effort to have the aforementioned property returned to the State or National Office.
13. Any State Queen's Delegate and or family member or guest showing unsportsmanlike behavior will be asked to leave the premises and will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refunds wil be given.
14. No State Queen's Delegate or any member of their immediate family cannot be employed by Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization, Inc., or any of their subsidiaries, Black Diamond Entertainment Inc., or Glamour Girl Productions or any of their subsidiaries of affiliated or related companies.
15. Delegates and their parents must be willing to release unconditionally and forever, discharge any claim against Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization,its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, and assigns, which may have virtue of their state pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and or biography in connection to their state or national pageant including use in promotions and advertising material. Furthermore, the delegate forever holds harmless the Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization, its directors, employees, volunteers and staff from any and all claims and demands arising from damages or liabilities due to theft, accident, loss or injury resulting from participation in the Miss Jr. America Scholarship Program or any of our events. Delegates and their parents/guardians further covenant and agree not to sue the organization, its directors individually, its employees, volunteers or staff for any claim for damages or liability.
16. You the applicant must turn in all required paperwork, and associated Sponsorship fees by the scheduled due date unless prior arrangements have been made between you and the State Director.
17. I further understand and agree that there will be an assessed $55.00 returned check fee.
18. Selected State Queen's Delegates (Applicants) must understand and agree that all issues as to eligibility shall be determined by Miss Jr. America Scholarship Organization, Inc., and agree to abide by that determined both as to them and other applicants. Failure of the applicant to comply with any of the terms, provisions, restrictions or obligations hereto, shall at the option of the National Executive Director and or the Executive State Director result in the entrant's disqualification, loss of the title, and return of the crown and any and all prize awards.
19. Our new 2019-20 State Queen's will be held to a higher standard with regards to making at least 80% of all scheduled appearances and will sign a State Queen's Contract at her state queens signing ceremony scheduled by her director or immediately after her State Pageant.