1. State Pageant Winners: State pageants are held throughout the country and have automatic spots reserved at the Miss Jr. America Finals.
2. State 1st Runner Up competing as their home state nickname. They will compete in the nationals queen's competition. These young women will receive their official crown and banner at their state pageant.
3. State Optional Contest Winners are eligible to attend the national competition. You must win your state optional contest in order to participate at the national level. (ex: Talent, Spokesmodel, Modeling,and Photogenic)
4. Members of the queen's court are eligible to attend the national competition. Please speak with your state coordinator for more details and eligibility.
5. State Appointed Titleholders: Anyone (that meet the qualifications to become a participant as listed below) may apply to be a state appointed titleholder as long as there are spots available.
Delegate must be between the ages of 5-27 as on January 1st, 2019
Delegate must not be married or never have been married or have had a marriage annulled.
Delegates cannot be pregnant or must never have given birth to a child.